Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gobble Gobble! Turkey Cupcakes :)

I love that the holidays are here! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and a long break from reality. I found this Betty Crocker cupcake recipe online. I thought they were ADORABLE and had to try and make them. I celebrated an early Thanksgiving with some of my co-workers and clients at work today. I brought them in as dessert for our potluck, and the kids really liked them. They're almost too cute to eat! :)


All packed and ready to go!



Note: I used pink cherry frosting for half and chocolate frosting for the other half...girls and boys I guess :)


Recipe Includes:

1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devil's food cake mix (Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box)

2 containers Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy milk chocolate frosting (or one chocolate and one color or flavor of choice)

1 tube (4.25 oz) Betty Crocker® white decorating icing

1 tube (0.68 oz) Betty Crocker® brown decorating gel

1 lb Candy corn

Chocolate candy sprinkles

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/turkey-cupcakes/e0455083-540d-49a0-97ef-79b2948e1a68?WT.ac=Home_slide_5_111511_MAIN_TheKidsTable_TurkeyCupcakes

2 comments:

  1. Strangely, there does not appear to be any turkey *in* said cupcakes. False advertising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They LOOK like Turkeys oh dear Christopher

    ReplyDelete

Pages