Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Chili Night!

I have always loved to cook. I've not perfected it by any means but I LOVE to try new things and experiment in the kitchen. Tomorrow we are celebrating with my parents for my dad's birthday. In light of the autumn season (despite the heat wave) I decided to make turkey chili, beer bread, and twice baked potatoes one day ahead & save myself some time and effort after work tomorrow. Dad's favorite cake is marble with vanilla icing. All in all, the food turned out really tasty. The beer bread got deformed in the oven because it rose and hit the rack above it...whoops ;) other than that I can't wait to dig in tomorrow! 

 all ready to start cooking!

 yum
 finished!
steamy and spicey

*If anyone is interested in recipes, let me know!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages