Saturday, October 8, 2011

Disclaimer

I've never been super computer savvy. In fact, my new husband enjoys teasing me about my lack of technological skills on a regular basis. I may not know everything there is to know about computers, but I know enough to feel confident in starting a blog. I mean really...how hard can it be??

 I am  throwing around the idea of doing "Julie & Julia" types of posts after completing a significantly worthwhile "Suzy-Home Maker" meal or even cooking my way through a cook book....who knows...? It's bound to get a little crazy and clumsy knowing me. Crafting projects shall be posted as finished if worthy for the public eye...but I'm not afraid to post some "mistakes" and imperfection, because that is what art is! It's not a perfect science, just like life...

Overall, the real joy of this blog will be to enjoy about the up's, down's and in between's of this new journey in life as a married woman, working, loving, and living in a new role. This blog will hopefully allow me to express myself in creative ways, share recipes, crafty projects, and life with anyone into that kind of thing. Get to know me and my impulsive/clumsy ways. It's bound to get interesting! Ready, set, go!!


I favorite from our wedding. August 12, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages