Tuesday, June 5, 2012

In-N-Out Burger Sauce

So I've only been to California once. Definitely recommend going to an In-N-Out burger joint at least once! I love burgers...probably not as much as my husband (for him its probably a staple food item in his diet literally) but I do enjoy burgers just like any American. So this sauce is really easy and incredibly good on a hamburger. It's probably not the healthiest thing on the menu tonight, but I'm going to enjoy it none the less....I'll run it off...maybe ;)


Ingredients for the Special Sauce.
  • 1/2 cup Mayo - (I used low fat miracle whip)
  • 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
  • 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
  • 2 tsp. sugar (You could substitute Splenda or Truvia)
  • 2 tsp. Sweet Pickle Relish
  • 2 tsp. finely minced onion
    I added about a half teaspoon of garlic powder and peprika seasoning to the mix


    Blend those babies up together - i used my pretend magic bullet - and its good to go!!


    I would refrigerate the sauce about a half hour before serving. 


Did some chopping. Baked up some sweet potato slices and zucchini and squash mix in the oven.
Zucchini and squash and 1 chopped tomato, I placed in a glass bread pan, tossed with "I can't believe its not butter" spray, seasoned with Mrs. Dash, and topped with Reduced Fat Parmesan cheese (yum!) 
Sweet potatoes I sprayed with the butter spray as well, topped with cinnamon sprinkles and dried rosemary...even more yum.


Walah! Easy yummy weeknight meal. :) Sauce...so worth the calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages